The July meeting of MCBAG is this Thursday July 19th at 7 pm in Rockville. The location rotates between Gaithersburg and Rockville. This one’s in Rockville.
Agenda is here. Projects that will be discussed:
- Capital Crescent Trail surface project on Bethesda Avenue (Woodmont Avenue to Wisconsin Avenue). Presented by M-NCPPC ‘s David Anspacher and Neil Braunstein.
- Executive Blvd shoulders in North Bethesda
- Woodglen Drive/Edson Lane issues in North Bethesda
- Clopper Road shared use path in Germantown
- Germantown bike rack at Germantown Transit Center
MEETING DETAILS: Rockville MCBAG meetings are in the tall Executive Office Building, 101 Monroe Street, Rockville. Enter from the lower level entrance off Monroe Street. Ring the buzzer to the left of the door and tell them you’re there for the bike meeting and security will let you in. The conference room is somewhere on the 9th floor (was on 10th floor previously). Bring your bike to the room, take Metro, or park for free in the big garage across East Jefferson Street.